Clean, healthy, circulating air is crucial to everyone, especially those sensitive to indoor air contaminants. If you're an allergy sufferer, you'll benefit from immediate relief after the cleaning of your home's HVAC ductwork (Through Vent Air Compression System).
Here are just a few reasons air ducts should be regularly inspected and serviced:
- Allergens. A properly cleaned air duct system protects you and your family from harmful dust and other common contaminants. Air ducts make perfect breeding grounds for bacteria, mold, fungus, and other allergens. Children younger than four are particularly vulnerable and often develop allergies or asthma.
- Mold. Many air duct systems are in areas that hold moisture allowing mold and mildew to grow in and around the ductwork. Air duct cleaning should include an anti-microbial to prevent future growth.
- Pets. Fur often gets trapped in the vents of your air duct system. Animal hair contains living germs, fungus, and allergy-causing bacteria that can wreak havoc on your ducts and in your lungs. In a newly rented or purchased home, pet dander could still exist from a previous owner. Pet fur and dander hinder the efficiency of your HVAC system. Clumps of hair slow down the airflow for the entire system and cause your air conditioner to work harder.
- Dust. It's common to perform daily dusting only to find the dust has returned the following day. The reason is that before professional cleaning, dust continues to flow through the ductwork and out through the vents. Newly built homes contain drywall dust and construction debris in the ductwork that should go before the owner even moves in.
- Lower Electric Bills. Years of dust, fur, insect carcasses, and other contaminants in ductwork hinder the airflow of your HVAC system. Professional cleaning removes the buildup and promotes the proper airflow needed to run your system at peak efficiency. After cleaning, your central heating and air require less energy to run properly, thereby lowering your overall energy costs.
Having your air ducts routinely inspected and serviced is essential. It accurately maintains your home's HVAC system and keeps the quality of indoor air as pure as possible. Please fill out our free request form to have Gator Clean come out and clean your ducts today (Through Vent Air Compression System)!