According to the CDC, cleaning is the first step in reducing the spread of viruses. Gator Clean will remain open, using extra measures to ensure your safety when hiring our services. Below is a guide to provide assurances as we work through this challenge together.
What You Can Do
- Clean & disinfect dirty surfaces, including common touchpoints.
- Avoid close contact with people.
- Wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds, several times per day.
- Deep clean carpets, upholstery, rugs & tile.
- Providng preventative measures such as disinfecting hoses & tools brought into your home or business, using an EPA approved virucide.
Why Gator Clean?
- Locally owned & operated.
- All technicians trained by IICRC-certified professionals.
- Licensed, bonded & fully insured.
- OSHA approved safety equipment & standards.