Call Gator Clean Today

SERVING CITRUS, LAKE, MARION, ORANGE, OSCEOLA, POLK, SEMINOLE & SUMTER COUNTIES

(352) 508-4556

Family Owned and Operated - Licensed, Insured & Bonded - Same Day Appointments Available

3 Rooms and Hall - $99 - FREE Deodorizer ($60 Value)

Sofa and Loveseat - $99 - FREE Deodorizer ($200 Value)

Nov
26
2018

Holiday Plants that are Toxic to Pets.

The holidays always bring good cheer, but there are few things pet owners should be aware of.Holiday Plants that are Toxic to Your Pets. While we love traditional holiday plants, some can be toxic to our furry little friends. Pets are generally curious about new things popping up all over the house, especially ones that they could potentially turn into a meal.

Some plants can do more harm than others to our pets. Contrary to popular belief, poinsettias are moderately toxic if ingested but could leave a rash on an animal's sensitive skin.

Mistletoe, on the other hand, could do some harm to a dog or cat. When ingested they could have gastrointestinal upset, as well as a slow heartbeat, changes in mental function, and have a hard time breathing. It is recommended to keep these plants far out of reach of curious pets.

The Holly berry has been known to cause diarrhea, vomiting, apathy and upset stomach. If your pet has ingested one of these berries, they should be seen by your veterinarian as soon as possible.

Two other plants to avoid around your pets are Amaryllis and Daffodils. These can cause a variety of undesirable symptoms including vomiting, loss of appetite, acting depressed and upset stomach.

Gator Clean wishes you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!

Our Awards

Contact Us

* indicates required field.

What Our Customers Say